Subject: Ballot for #723

To all,

As decided at the last TC meeting, Jay and I have drafted an e-ballot for JIRA #723. The ballot describes the latest proposal, which has two variations. All voting members will be invited shortly by Kavi to vote, either to accept #723 (as described in the ballot) for v1.1 with one of the two variations, or to reject #723 for v1.1. I encourage you to review the proposal and vote. The ballot will close on 16 April, 1 hour before the next TC meeting. Those who are not voting can still comment on #273.

On a separate matter, we have TC members who believe the TC should engage in educational/promotional activities aside from spec development and plugfest. However, currently we do not have any concrete deliverable or event that we can consider pursuing. If anyone has a specific proposal, please bring it forward for discussion. BTW, in case you are not aware, there is a cmis-mktg mailing list, created and led by OASIS for the discussion of CMIS outreach and marketing activities.

Best regards,

David