Subject: RE: CMIS Interop demo options for review -- Pls respond by 14 September

Hello Everyone,

Sending around a reminder to respond by Friday, 14 September – if your company is interested in one or both of the Interop demonstration options listed below.  Please also don’t hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions about these opportunities.  Thanks so much, Jane

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 11:15 AM
To: cmis-marketing@lists.oasis-open.org; cmis@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear CMIS TC and Marketing Group:

Per your input, OASIS has investigated two choices of venues for a CMIS Interop demo this fall. Please let me know by 14 Sept whether your company would be interested in participating in one or both of these.

1) Sharepoint Conference

www.mssharepointconference.com/Pages/default.aspx

12-15 November
Las Vegas, NV  USA

Projected attendees: 8,000

Estimated cost: $3,000-4,000 per participating company

2) Gilbane Conference

http://gilbaneboston.com/12/

27-29 November

Boston, MA  USA

Projected attendees: 500

Estimated cost: $750-1,000 per participating company

In both cases, OASIS would secure a booth on the exhibit floor. Each member company would be provided with a workstation (including a table, chair, power, and internet connectivity). An OASIS staff member would be onsite to assist with Interop logistics. Sales leads collected would be shared with all participants. Booth signage, press release, and Interop handout materials are included in the package, and would feature information on all participants.

Each Interop demonstration would be subject to follow the OASIS Interop Demo Policy, found at www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/interop.

Please respond via email to me personally by 14 Sept if you are interested in participating in one or the other. A firm commitment is not required at this stage. Final costs will be provided when we know which conference is preferred by the group and how many companies will be participating.

Marketing details will be discussed at the CMIS Marketing Group call on 18 Sept.

Kind regards, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events