Subject: CMIS book from Manning now available as MEAP

As we mentioned a couple months ago, Florian, Jeff and I have been working on a CMIS development book with Manning Publications.
The first 4 chapters of that book are now available as a MEAP  (Manning Early Access Program)
here http://www.manning.com/mueller/  with more coming shortly.

If anyone from the TC wishes to purchase a subscription to the MEAP you can use this discount code to get 42% off this or any other book currently in MEAP.  ( 12mp25 )

Thanks all!

Jay Brown
Senior Engineer, ECM Development
IBM Software Group