Subject: Re: [cmis] CMIS 1.1 link should be added to TC homepage

CMIS documents are publicly listed at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=cmis. It is reachable by the "Documents" link from the CMIS public page https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=cmis. The Public Review Draft for 1.1 is the latest doc on that list.

The CMIS TC homepage, on the other hand, is only accessible by OASIS members. The Public Review Draft is listed under "Recent Documents" on that page. Public reviews are announced to the public as well as to all OASIS members. So, anyone who can access the CMIS TC homepage should have been notified of the public review.

david