Subject: Re: [cmis] getAllVersions and PWC

Thanks for checking Jay.

One note thread follows that discussion http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/chemistry-dev/201111.mbox/%3CCAF-4BpOc5xZAJtQ%2BqNj8n0co1ArWtuyuogT%2Br%2BkypY-uTOqaUQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E   confirms the understanding of the PWC being in the response.

Greg Melahn
Director of Platform Development​
Mobile: +1 919 656 9717
Skype: gregory.melahn

Alfresco - Simple + Smart

Alfresco Twitter Facebook Feed LinkedIn YouTube

From: cmis@lists.oasis-open.org <cmis@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Jay Brown <jay.brown@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 9:46 AM
To: Greg Melahn
Cc: cmis@lists.oasis-open.org; David Choy

I just checked.  Yes, we do include the PWC in allVersions.
So there must be more to this conversation that followed.  (?)

Jay Brown
Senior Engineer, ECM Development
IBM Software Group
jay.brown@us.ibm.com
www.linkedin.com/in/parityerror/

Inactive hide details for Greg Melahn ---03/17/2015 06:34:16 AM---Thanks Jay,  I was reading through those old issues (perhaps Greg Melahn ---03/17/2015 06:34:16 AM---Thanks Jay,  I was reading through those old issues (perhaps I need a hobby) and that was part of wh

Greg Melahn <greg.melahn@alfresco.com>

Jay Brown/Costa Mesa/IBM@IBMUS

"cmis@lists.oasis-open.org" <cmis@lists.oasis-open.org>, David Choy <david.choy500@gmail.com>

03/17/2015 06:34 AM

Re: [cmis] getAllVersions and PWC

Thanks Jay,  I was reading through those old issues (perhaps I need a hobby) and that was part of why I wanted to ask how, in practice, it was being implemented.

So, does FileNet include the PWC in the response for getAllVersions?