cn-openlab-sc message

Subject: Re: About COSL MS

   One possibility would be for us to use the time of day that
worked for everyone win our last conference?  (I think it was
Tuesday 8 p.m. in U.S., Wednesday morning 11 a.m. in Beijing and 12
p.m. in Seoul?)
   I would be happy to provide the same free conference bridge, as
it seemed to work well with VoIP and other users.
   Best regards JBC