Subject: Moving the next teleconference meeting to July 17, 2007

Only Tony has indicated that he is unable to attend the moved
meeting, so I think we can proceed with the new date of July 17, 2007
since we have administrative tasks to handle at the end of the public
comment period.

Would someone please volunteer to edit the committee work related to
the comments received during this period?  This entails collecting
all of the comments in a document and recording committee decisions
about each comment.  I do not expect us to come up with decisions at
the July 17, 2007 meeting, but I would like to get some ideas
recorded and added to the document for discussion purposes.

Between now and then I'll start a thread regarding moving the UBL
Methodology for Code List and Value Validation to CLRTC for
consideration by the committee.  I will list the expected action
items to make the methodology acceptable to the CLRTC and we can
discuss anything that might be missing or be preventing the
methodology from being moved.

Tentatively we can set up the next meeting on July 31 and discuss and
perhaps finalize the responses to comments.

So, I've cancelled 2007-07-10:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=15034

... and scheduled 2007-07-17:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=15585

Please let me know if you have any questions, and if you have any
topics to add to the agenda that I will publish the week before the meeting.

Thanks!

--
Upcoming hands-on training:  UBL Oct 1-3,5, Code lists Oct 2, 2007
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc