Subject: Draft RDDL page for genericode namespace URL

Hi folks,

I've posted a candidate index.html page riddled with RDDL properties,
per the OASIS guidelines:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=24711

There is one HTML file at that link, but it is the same information
displayed twice.  The master I am maintaining has the information
only once, but the rendition you see is the rendition as it would be
visible to a user, followed by a rendition exposing the RDDL
attributes so that you don't have to look inside of the XHTML source
to read the RDDL attribute values (and I can debug the end result easier).

I've assumed the RDDL nature for an Open Document Format file is
"urn:oasis:names:tc:opendocument:xmlns:office:1.0" as I cannot find
an example to copy.

I've also had to change some of the RDDL attributes as supplied in
the OASIS RDDL template because they were invalid.

If anyone thinks there are other links to be decorated with RDDL
properties (or perhaps I've decorated too many), please let me know.

I'm assuming the versioning policy remains intact in the document and
that it is not there just for documentation to the committee.

Of course all the references to "cd2" will be replaced with "cs" for
the committee specification, and then removed for the OASIS standard.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I've messed up.

--
Upcoming public training: XSLT/XSL-FO Sep 10, UBL/code lists Oct 1
Male Cancer Awareness Jul'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc