Subject: Updated genericode specification

I've updated the genericode specification after the 1st public review.  In
particular, I've added a conformance sub-section (end of section 4) and a
description of the two namespaces in the Schema (end of section 3).
Please have a look at these and see what you think.  All of the first
public review comments should now be addressed by the updated Schema and
specification.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25095/oasis-code-list-representation-genericode.odt
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25096/oasis-code-list-representation-genericode.pdf

Note that the appendix examples and the table of contents have not yet
been updated, and need to be.

Cheers, Tony.
--
Anthony B. Coates