Subject: Agenda for 2007-11-20 Code List Representation TC Meeting

Agenda for 2007-11-20 Code List Representation TC Meeting

15:00 - 16:00 UTC 2007-11-20
    07:00 - 08:00 2007-11-20 San Francisco
    08:00 - 19:00 2007-11-20 Denver
    10:00 - 11:00 2007-11-20 New York
    15:00 - 16:00 2007-11-20 London
    16:00 - 17:00 2007-11-20 Copenhagen, Paris, Rome
    Other cities:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=20&year=2007&hour=15&min=0&sec=0
    STANDING INFORMATION FOR CLRTC CONFERENCE CALLS
    N.A. domestic toll-free number: (877)481-7043
    Int. access/caller paid number: (205)354-0146
    Access code: *3852668* (with the asterisks!)

The draft agenda is posted at:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=26156

The full text (without indentation) is copied below.

"See" you there!

. . . . . . . . . . . . Ken

Draft Agenda for 2007-11-20 Code List Representation TC Meeting
Copyright © 2007 OASIS

$Date: 2007/11/18 22:00:04 $(UTC)

Table of Contents

1. Roll call
2. Previous meeting 2007-10-30
3. Standing items
4. Action items from previous meetings
5. Discussion of next steps and timetable
5.1. Review of delivery dates in charter:
6. Other (short) discussions and business related to the committee
7. Next teleconference
8. Any other business
9. Summary of action items pending after this meeting
10. End of meeting
Scheduled for 2007-11-20 - 15:00UTC

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=20&year=2007&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=16819

Member Record:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/event.php?event_id=16819

1. Roll call
Regrets received in advance:

(none)

Public Record:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=codelist

Member Record (sort by "Role" column to see
voting members at end of list):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/members/roster.php

Attendance Requirements: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php

2. Previous meeting 2007-10-30
Minutes: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=25910

Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=16763

Member Record:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/event.php?event_id=16763

Any comments on the minutes of the previous meeting?

3. Standing items
All members to consider additions to the implementations list

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/codelist/Known_implementations_of_genericode

All members to post ideas for describing our
committee's work to be used for promotion and evangelism

All members need to evangelize the committee and recruit new members

4. Action items from previous meetings
Ken to solicit at least three statements of use for genericode

Tony to prepare and post the third committee draft for genericode

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200711/msg00000.html

Ken has posted a candidate namespace document:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200711/msg00002.html

Ken to conduct email ballot regarding committee
draft approval and submission for third public review

insufficient time for an email ballot, we will
hold the vote during this teleconference

All to review the context/value association file
specification in preparation for next teleconference

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200710/msg00013.html

we'll talk about this during the teleconference

5. Discussion of next steps and timetable
5.1. Review of delivery dates in charter:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200608/msg00007.html

what is our status?

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#s3.2

first public review complete July 16, 2007

second public review started October 16, 2007 ending October 31

during this teleconference we will vote to accept
the third committee draft and, if successful,
vote to put the third committee draft out for public review

the scope of changes is only the rearranged
conformance section and the repaired use of xml:lang= and Lang= attributes

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#s3.3

if no comments of significance related to the
scope of the third public review are received we
can begin the online approval of the third
committee draft as a committee specification

if we do have comments of significance we need to
wait 7 days before commencing the vote

my interpretation of section 3.3 is that the
submission to OASIS for online voting of the
Committee Specification can begin without a
further authorization from the committee

when Committee Specification is reached, and with
three Statements of Use in hand, the document is
submitted to OASIS for approval as an OASIS Standard

submissions for OASIS standardization are due by the 15th of each month

we don't yet have three organizational members
prepared to submit a Statement of Use, so we will
wait until the 15th of a month following the date
we receive the third such document

6.  Other (short) discussions and business related to the committee
(none at this time)

7.  Next teleconference
Determine date and time of next meetings.

When do we need the next teleconference? Are we
set until the new year? Can we progress for a while entirely on the mail list?

8.  Any other business
(none at this time)

9.  Summary of action items pending after this meeting
To be summarized.

10.  End of meeting
Scheduled to be less than one hour.

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc