Subject: Re: [codelist] Vocabulary design for CVA in comparison to genericode

Hearing no comments, I'll proceed by making the change to make a CVA
file use of namespaces consistent with the genericode use of
namespaces.  Only the document element will be namespace qualified.

Another use case for CVA files has been raised in the work on the UBL
project, so the next revision will have a number of changes.

--
XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO hands-on training - Los Angeles, USA 2009-06-08
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc