Subject: Fwd: work product review from OASIS re: PRD01 submission

Fellow CLRTC members,

Based on feedback received this week from the OASIS administration,
I've had to make editorial changes to the public review draft
according to the instructions copied below.

No content was added or removed, but it had to be rearranged in order
to have a normative introduction.  Our introduction was informative,
so I moved the informative bits of the introduction to a new section
and left normative bits in.

Again, zero technical changes were made ... all editing was editorial.

Here is the latest submission I've prepared for OASIS administration
to post as the public review draft:

      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34501

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.  Meanwhile,
I'll tell them of its availability.

--
Upcoming: hands-on code list, UBL, XSLT, XQuery and XSL-FO classes
in Copenhagen Denmark and Washington DC USA, October/November 2009