Subject: Re: [codelist] Modified: Inaugural meeting under revised charter

Jim,
sorry to hear you could not make it for the meeting today, here you can find the minutes:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/202103/msg00001.html

At the bottom there is the proposed schedule for the calls in the next months, in principle we will have the same weekly slot already agreed.
Have a nice weekend,
Andrea

---
Inviato da dispositivo mobile