coel message

Subject: RE: Unified COEL

Folks,

First Thanks Matt.

I have created a skeleton based on Matt’s section headings and loaded it into Kavi. I used the title ‘Classification of Everyday Living’, dropping the ‘Version 1.0’ so I had a unique name.

One question I have, is what do we do about all the revision histories? I’m inclined to start fresh and this is what I have assumed. I think it is ok, as the complete history will remain on Kavi for ever.

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >

    Senior Research Fellow / Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer

    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Ltd.

    +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)

From: matt Reed [mailto:matt.reed.uk@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 January 2017 16:51
To: Snelling, David <david.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com>; Joss Langford <joss@coelition.org>; paul.bruton@tessella.com
Subject: Unified COEL

Dear COEL TC ers,

Please see attached a proposed high level structure for a unified COEL standard document.

I have as much as possible used the existing sub-headings from the separate documents.

The TOSCA YAML structure was very helpful, but the COEL standard has its own logic and this is not 100% the same.

Best wishes

Matt

PS I tried 3 times to do this via the COEL-TC Mail list and it bounced it

Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu Services Limited (registered in England No 96056); Fujitsu EMEA PLC (registered in England No 2216100) both with registered offices at: 22 Baker Street, London W1U 3BW; PFU (EMEA) Limited, (registered in England No 1578652) and Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited (registered in England No. 4153469) both with registered offices at: Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE.
This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.