coel message

Subject: W3C Workshop on Privacy

Folks,

I have now read the summary of this workshop and I believe it wold be a good idea for one or two of us to attend. To attend we need an “_expression_ of interest” statement. We need about 500 to 1000 words. The deadline for submissions is February 26th. I suggest we write one submission and two of us apply, cross referencing each other. I am assuming Joss and I, based on our chances of getting travel approved, but that’s not final.

Possible bullet points to build our paper around:

1)     It’s a published open standard.

2)     General overview that it is a behaviour vocabulary.

3)     Highlight the behaviours around consent.

4)     How the ecosystem approach contributes to privacy protection.

5)     That the ecosystem approach mandates an open standards strategy.

6)     Interaction with other standards.

Thoughts?

Dr. David Snelling
Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
Program Director Artificial Intelligence
CTO Office EMEIA

Fujitsu

Mob: +44 (0) 7590-293439

Email: Dave.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com

Web: uk.fujitsu.com

youtube-icon.gif Facebook-icon.gif twitter-icon.gif linkedin-icon.gif blogger.png

Fujitsu is proud to partner with Action for Children

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu Services Limited (registered in England No 96056); Fujitsu EMEA PLC (registered in England No 2216100) both with registered offices at: 22 Baker Street, London W1U 3BW; PFU (EMEA) Limited, (registered in England No 1578652) and Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited (registered in England No. 4153469) both with registered offices at: Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE.
This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.