coel message

Subject: RE: [coel] COEL Ballot - some errors, sorry

No problem Paul.

Dave

From: Paul.Bruton@tessella.com [mailto:Paul.Bruton@tessella.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 12:16 PM
To: Snelling, David <dave.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com>
Cc: coel@lists.oasis-open.org

I found a bit more than I expected: some syntax errors in the JSON (braces, commas), an error in a schema with an element in the wrong place, a few malformed atom examples, some mis-spelled element names etc. I also noticed that the positioning of the 'Examples' in 9.2.2.3 and 9.2.2.4 put some normative text within the scope of the non-normative example so I moved that. I'll create an Issue and upload a change-tracked version shortly so that it is in your hands to take forward. I think it's better than emailing copies around if that is OK? I appreciate the Issue will still be New when I upload.

Paul BRUTON BSc PhD
Consultant

Email: paul.bruton@tessella.com
Office: +44-1925-912232
Mobile: +44-7557-916535

Chadwick House, Suite 410, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA36AE, UK

www.tessella.com

Tessella is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 01466429. Registered office: 26 The Quadrant Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3YS