coel message

Subject: Notes from meeting of 21 Sep 2018

Attendees: See log (Paul, Matt, Dave, Joss)

COEL-200: Draft has been sent to Chet and Carol. Carol wants to share with other parties and will look at it next week and perhaps attend next weeks call. Issue Closed
COEL-193: Believe we have sufficient, and Joss is aware of a number of additional commercial uses which may result in additional statements. Issue Closed
COEL-194: Agreed that we have all the essential pre-requisites. However would like to communicate directly to the likely interested parties in other TC so that when the motion comes around there is already some awareness. See also COEL-201 (Teeing up sponsors)
COEL-201: Joss and Dave to compile list of potentail sponsors
COEL-195: We still agree this is a good idea, but want to understand the audience better and wait until we have completed communications to OASIS & Sponsors (194, 201).

Meeting closed 14:30

Paul BRUTON BSc PhD
Consultant

Email: paul.bruton@tessella.com
Office: +44-1925-912232
Mobile: +44-7557-916535

104 Dalton Avenue, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA36YF, UK

www.tessella.com

Tessella is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 01466429. Registered office: 26 The Quadrant Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3YS