coel message

Subject: Notes from Meeting of 28 Sept 2018

Attendance:

Matt, Joss, David, Paul, Toby from the TC
Carol Geyer (OASIS) also joined the call.

Joss introduced the topic for Carol: That we pull together a non-technical introduction for the benefit of Sponsors and other TCs (COEL-200 and COEL-201)

Carol proposes inviting all members of related TCs to an online briefing. Work through the Chairs who can then encourage the members to attend. This could be recorded for future use. Frame it as an 'informal briefing' where a few select people are invited. Keep to 30 minutes (rather than a 1-hour webinar which may look less attractive)

Discussed possibly opening the spec vote shortly beforehand so we can prompt people to vote or contribute shortly afterwards.

Proposing 26th October 11:30 US East Coast / 15:30 UK

Then will consider a public release/webinar

Action: Joss to forward our full context document and follow up with Carol to work on invitations to appropriate TC.
Action: David tool the action to collection the statements of use for the email to Chet to prepare to launch the vote (which we would want around 22nd October)

Paul BRUTON BSc PhD
Consultant

Email: paul.bruton@tessella.com
Office: +44-1925-912232
Mobile: +44-7557-916535

104 Dalton Avenue, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA36YF, UK

www.tessella.com

Tessella is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 01466429. Registered office: 26 The Quadrant Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3YS