coel message

Subject: Report from the frontline of the data economy developments! “Understanding MyData Operators” - white paper published today

Guy

Following on from our call, here is an update on the work that get involved with through MyData.

Today, MyData Global published its paper ‘Understanding MyData Operators’, of which I am the lead editor, as a foundation for a roadmap towards a human-centric personal data infrastructure (https://mydata.org/operators/).

In the paper, we propose that competing service providers should work together to create a global network for human-centric personal data transfer in a similar way to how different banks form a network for payments and mobile operators form one for phone calls. We also present over 40 examples called “proto-operators”, the forerunners of the field.

You can find attached the press release and below an invite to a webinar. It would be great if we could work together to get some recognition for this work.

Best regards

Joss

Welcome to our webinar on May 19 at 3 pm CEST to learn more about the concept and actors providing infrastructure for human-centric personal data management.

Agenda:

  • An overview of the paper from the main editors’ Joss Langford, Antti Poikola and Wil Janssen.
  • An example of a typical proto-operator.
  • Insight into what is the role of MyData Global from the general manager, Teemu Ropponen.

Register here: https://mydata.org/mydata-webinar-registration/

Joss Langford

+44 (0) 7712 886208

+44 (0) 1392 247131

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Coelition is a non-for-profit company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales (8402657) 12th Floor 6 New Street Square, London, England, EC4A 3BF