conformance message

Subject: additions to TC web pages

Hello All

I just wanted to let you know that I have updated the TC's Products webpage - http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ioc/iocproducts.html.  This page is the essence of our TC - that is, a source of information about conformance topics and related issues.  PLEASE contribute to this page - send me the URL and a short description, so I can add it.

Thanks.
Lynne