conformance message

Subject: [conformance] F2F in Orlando - are you attending

Hello All

I plan to send an agenda later this morning for the F2F on Dec 14.  I also
plan to send a new version of the Conformance Requirements Document in the
next few days.  Reviewing and revising this document will be the major
activity of the meeting.

In order to plan accordingly, can you please let me know if:

1.  You plan to attend

2.  You cannot attend but would like to call-in and teleconference

thanks
Lynne