conformance message

Subject: [conformance] Preliminary Agenda for Dec 14 f2f

Hello All

Below, please find the preliminary agenda for our Dec. 14th F2F meeting.  The meeting will be held in Orlando at the Disney Dolphin Hotel in the Australia Room 1 at 9-11:30am.   We are planning to have teleconference capability, the access number and passcode will be provide at a later date.

A copy and/or link to the documents needed for the meeting will be provided at a later date.  I hope to send a new version of the Conformance Requirements Guideline in the next few days.

Conformance TC  F2F
Orlando, December 14, 2001

Preliminary Agenda
1.      Welcome

2.      Housekeeping
Roll call, voting membership
Approval of minutes
Approval of agenda
Additional items?

3.      Overview of TC
Scope, deliverables
Mode of operation  all welcome to participate, voting membership

4.      Liaison Report
QA Activity in W3C
Any other Liaisons?

5.      Status of Documents
Test and Certification Framework
Conformance Requirements Guideline

6.      Conformance Requirements Guideline
Review document, identify holes and need for new text
Drafting

7.      New Items

8.      Closing:
Review of action items