conformance message

Subject: [conformance] new version of Conformance Requirements Document

Hello All

Attached is the latest and greatest version of our document.  We will be
sending the document to the other OASIS TC chairs later today, asking them
to review and comment. Please do the same and provide me (via the mail
exploder) with input by Feb 12 (at the latest).  We have added quite a bit
of new information, including some examples (thank you to Dave Marston) but
could still use some more.  A pdf version of the document will also be
available from our OASIS TC web page - as soon as the pages are updated.  I
look forward to your comments.

regards
Lynne

Conformance Requirements-v04.doc