courtfiling-blue message

Subject: [courtfiling-blue] a notional use case model for Blue

Folks,

Since I have repeatedly mentioned using a higher level of abstraction to
represent Blue, that is, to eliminate the component view, I have quickly
drawn a use case model roughly depicting what looks like the main use
cases in the domain. Obviously this needs refinement but from here
further levels of the use case model could be created. Also, message
passing scenarios could be developed to support this view to depict what
data needs to flow from object to object. The specifics of the
componentry could be arrived at later if at all. That ultimately depends
on what the vision for the standard is.

Just a concept.

Regards,
James