Subject: Offering to serve as secretary to the TC

Dear prospective co-members of the aspiring CSAF TC,

when the cochair will have been elected, other roles will have to be assigned and responsibility taken over, thus:

I hereby offer to act as the secretary of the TC.

In doing so for the OASIS OData TC since right from the start and for some years now, I expect to be of some help to all and (personally) see no resource conflict.

I would be more than happy to support a common security advisory framework going next level in that way.

All the best,
Stefan Hagen.