Subject: CSAF Meeting During Bordeless Cyber

Hi folks,

The folks at OASIS have graciously offered to help organize a meeting
where CSAF members can unofficially meet at the Borderless Cyber
conference in New York City. As many of you know, the conference will
take place in June 21-22, 2017. More information at:
http://us17.borderlesscyber.org/en

If you are attending the conference and would like to participate,
please contact me directly so that we can plan and accommodate  accordingly.

We will also briefly discuss this opportunity during our monthly meeting
tomorrow.

Best regards,

Omar Santos