Subject: Re: [csaf] [CSAF JSON Schema] Follow-on discussion about language support

While it is possible that a vulnerability could be published in all pertinent languages simultaneously, I view this as extremely unlikely in practice. In my experience, document translations are almost always after the fact, are often performed by a different organization that the original publisher, and tend to dribble out language by language. The vast majority of vulnerabilities will be initially published in a single language.

Denny

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 8:22 PM, Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com> wrote
  1. I disagree that a translation will take place after the original vulnerability was defined. Its entirely possible that orgs publishing vulnerabilities are capable of producing the text in multiple languages simultaneously.