Subject: Re: [csaf] Four small notes on our minutes of meeting

I definitely agree with this. Searchability is very important. Also, I actually don't have Office installed on myÂcommonlyÂusedÂmachines.

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 10:53 PM Mr. Stefan Hagen <stefan@hagen.link> wrote:
3. We transitioned to providing these minutes from PDF to Microsoft Word format;
 we should consider to offer these in the future in a more accessible format.
 When searching for a motion on creating the committee note (we plan to)
 On my system I have to download the file and open it in Microsoft Word
 as if I would like to edit the document.
 In other TCs we produce markdown minutes on GitHub for ease of
 collaborative creation and browsing/searching.
 In addition we could simply copy "the" resulting markdown text into an email
 to this list to fulfill the archiving requirements of OASIS