Subject: Great presentations about CSAF at the FIRST conference

Hi all,

As you heard during yesterday's meeting, FIRST has posted the presentations during their last conference. I want to share the presentations by Allan Friedman of CISA and Thomas Schmidt about VEX and CSAF.
https://youtu.be/bn5AFza-b1w

The following is another great presentation by Tobias Limmer and Thomas Pröll on how Siemens is using CSAF.
https://youtu.be/rEdvCtWmfiI

These are amazing presentations which provide real life examples on how CSAF is helping solve some of the problems in vulnerability disclosure and transparency. I have posted them to our website and shared them in social media.

Great work Thomas S., Thomas P., and Tobias!

Regards,

Omar Santos