Subject: Our next meeting and the FIRST PSIRT TC

Hi all,

Our next meeting is scheduled for September 28th, 2022. This is the same day that the FIRST PSIRT TC will be having their meeting/conference. I will be presenting there about CSAF and several of you may also be participating. I propose to move the meeting to September 21st instead. Thoughts?

Thank you!

Omar