cti-comment message

Subject: Infrastructure Type Vocabulary (infrastructure-type-ov)

Dear CTI TC,

I'm writing regarding STIX version 2.1. I have found that there is a difference between the Summary and the value enumeration in case of the Infrastructure Type Vocabulary (infrastructure-type-ov) on the webpage and docx version of the standard’s publication.

The Summary contains “amplification, anonymization, botnet, command-and-control, exfiltration, hosting-malware, hosting-target-lists, phishing, reconnaissance, staging, unknow”; on the other hand, the value enumeration includes further elements as control-system, firewall, routers-switches, and workstation.

Could you please make it clear?

Kind regards,

Zsolt Bederna