cti-comment message

Subject: Re: [cti-comment] Infrastructure Type Vocabulary (infrastructure-type-ov)

Thanks for pointing that out. The summary just did not get updated when additional entries were added. The TC will fix that in the next version. The actual listing of values is what is correct. The summary is meant to make it easier to see all of the values at a glance. But, like you said, some of the entries were left out of the summary. But that is an editorial mistake / oversight.  Please use the entries from the actual table.

Bret