cti-interoperability message

Subject: Action Requested: OASIS CTI TC - CTI Supporters Registration Survey

Barring any objections, here is the web link to the CTI Supporters Registration for inclusion in the OASIS and CTI TC materials to be printed for RSA.  This link will also be added to the CTI TC Public pages, marketing/outreach communications, and sent directly via email invitations to all CTI TC Members  (note this method (1) allows us to track and manage data collection from the CTI TC Members and (2) enables CTI TC members to perform direct updates of their submissions at any time in the future from any computer.

I've updated the survey to incorporate all of the feedback I've received to date from OASIS, CTI Co-chairs, and CTI TC Interoperability SC.  I believe it is ready to go.  We can still make cosmestic changes (change form text) and structural changes at any time (as long as they don't change existing data fields once production data is collected).

The web link to the production CTI Supporters Registration is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/oasis-cti-tc-supporter-registration

***All***: Please feel free to test the survey: just add a Comment in the General Comments Section (6) at the end of the survey that it is a test and can be deleted.  Also feel free to enter your comments/suggestions to any section/question as well.  I will review all suggestions and incorporate where possible. Please enter your actual contact information in Section (1).

Changes: (see screenshots below)

(1)  Changed Instructions Section at beginning of survey

(2) Changed instructions for Optional informational fields to encourage comments and suggestions.

(3) Added information section to "Future Supporters" Page with instructions and links for (1) how to join OASIS, (2) list current CTI TC members,  (3) subscribe to the Public OASIS CTI TC, and the Public OASIS CTI TC Web page.  Note this Information Section replicates the OASIS web page that provides these immutable resources.  Note that you have to check the "Future Supporters" check box in Section (2) to see Section (5).

(4) Added a "General Comments" Section to the end of the Survey.

Image

Image

Patrick Maroney
President
Integrated Networking Technologies, Inc.
Desk: (856)983-0001
Cell: (609)841-5104
Email: pmaroney@specere.org