Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Proposal - Single Binding

I think STIX messages are bounded. As in not streaming. Meaning we can use compression at the transport level if the number of bits gets to be too much.

Sent from my mobile device. Thanks be to LEMONADE: http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade
S2ERC: http://s2erc.georgetown.edu/
GCSC: http://gcsc.georgetown.edu/
Me: http://www.cs.georgetown.edu/~ eburger