Subject: Re: [cti-stix] [+1]'s

I would like, if possible, to avoid renaming Incident to
Investigation, or creating a new construct for Investigation,
especially if a simple IncidentStatus enumeration update can do the
trick.
Many reasons for that, from "it is about Incident Management", through
compatibility (e.g. IODEF), to others...