Subject: Re: [cti-stix] STIX timestamps and ISO 8601:2000

Sorry Trey but this is not the case.

Any changes we propose to the standard MUST be traceable back to a captured issue.
This is a fundamental property of what formal standards means and is true for CybOX and TAXII as well.

We can’t just throw a bunch of stuff together and call it the new version without explicitly showing what was changed and why with traceability and transparency of the chain that got us there.

sean