Subject: Re: [cti-stix] Threat Actor and Identity

Regarding Identity:
While I could see an improvement (or good direction taken) in the
information model through the relationships like "created_by_ref"...
The properties, and properties' names seem coming from a design from
scratch. (or is this the real intent of (over) simplification making
it look 'childish'?)
I can't see any design built on previous standards or specifications
such as the previous version of CTI/STIX, OASIS CIQ, IODEF:contact
(RID or CDXI, etc.)
(Is that voluntary? Or is it purely not envisioned any reuse or effort
for interoperability?)

nor any foundations on classifications (not even US-centric like NAICS
for sectors)
(Is it just open for -some folks- to complete the [ISO Ref]... ?)

Best regards