Subject: notes from 2/1 Interop meeting

All –

Please find attached some meeting notes from our Interop meeting:

Attendees: allan thomson; bret jordan; mark davidson; Jason keirstead; gus credo; trey darley; pat mahoney; dan dye; natalie suarez, marlon taylor

Google use case doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l54RhjxwuXrZUQ19zIHUiZ7_c6otbLbVVfluKJogU7s/edit?ts=5890ba79

Topics covered:

1)       Introduced the initial use case document

2)       Reviewed the personas; definitions and initial table for use cases

3)       Discussed use case specific details on what needs to be captured per use case

a.       Producer behaviors

b.       Consumer behaviors

c.       Example JSON for each

4)       Weekly meeting scheduled for 9am PST Weds going forward. Will skip RSA conference week. Calendar posted to OASIS site.

5)       For next week

a.       Individuals should review use case document and add or update the personas to match their input

b.       Individuals should review/input/update use case descriptions for Indicators and Sightings as a first step flushing out the full use cases we require for those 2 areas

c.       Individuals should consider additional use cases updates they want to contribute and work on (volunteer with input)

Allan