Subject: Spec Version

All,

For STIX 2.1 the TC decided to add a "spec_version" property to all objects (a property that will record the version of STIX to which the object conforms). I wonder if this property would be best renamed to "stix_version" instead of "spec_version".  I feel like "stix_version" might make it more clear what we are referring to, especially for non-native english speakers.

In STIX 2.0 we had "spec_version" on the Bundle, however, that has been removed from the Bundle in STIX 2.1.

I originally brought this up on slack, but wanted to make sure the broader TC could voice their opinion, especially those that do not natively speak english.