Subject: Re: TAXII Kick Off Meeting

At the request of some, here is a Doodle link to specify which day/time would work best for you for the TAXII Kick Off Meeting.

http://doodle.com/ysgbshiaayxfwvf2

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems

On Jul 16, 2015, at 09:08, Bret Jordan <bret.jordan@bluecoat.com> wrote:

Team,

Right now we have planned to have the TAXII Kick Off Meeting on Tuesday July 28th at 16:00 EDT (UCT-4).  We have heard that some of you might have a conflict with this.  Another option would be to push it back a day...

Mark and I would like to make sure we enable as many of you as possible to join the kick-off meeting.  So a question for the group, would Wednesday July 29th at 16:00 EDT (UTC-4) would work instead of Tuesday?

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems