Subject: New Wiki Content

All,

In an effort to capture the Channel-based TAXII 2.0 discussion so far, I’ve documented my understanding on GitHub’s wiki system [1]. I’ve included an overview of the concept, the requirements Bret posted to this list, listed some use cases, and created a stub “prototypes” section and a stub “open questions” section.

This wiki should, as much as possible, represent this group’s consensus view toward a potential Channel-based TAXII 2.0 (Note: Other proposals, if they emerge, will be treated similarly). If you have opinions about the content on the wiki (e.g., “That’s completely wrong!” or “There’s a missing piece”), please feel free to modify the wiki. If you’re not sure about modifying the wiki, then please feel free to post your thoughts here. I’d like for the wiki to become a place of collaboration for our group.

There’s plenty of content to be added, and plenty of questions to be answered. Please take a look through the new content and let us know what you think.

Thank you.

-Mark

[1] https://github.com/TAXIIProject/TAXII-Specifications/wiki/Possible-TAXII-2.0:-Channel-based-TAXII