Subject: Re: [cti-taxii] Question about multiple trust group support

Jason,

I could see a cloud TAXII server allowing short-lived on-the-fly channels to be setup, very similar to the way cloud based chat / IRC servers work today.  I could also see the person setting up the channel specifying a group password or some sort of auth-token to control who can join it, or even specifying a list of email address that are allowed to join it (think Slack auto-enroll).

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems