Subject: Use of well_known

All,

We previously had pretty good consensus around the entry point for the TAXII API being the following:

https://something.somewhere.com/taxii

It has been suggested that we might look in to using the ".well_known" structure.  After doing some research it appears that in fact a very few number of sites do in fact use this, however, it appears that it is not widely used or adopted.

I am curious to know what everyone thinks?  Personally I am not a fan of using things like ".well_known" as it just adds an extra layer of abstraction and complication that I do not believe we need.  If you would like this in TAXII, please speak up and let us know why.  Otherwise we will pull the suggestion from the document.

Thanks

Bret