Subject: Re: [cti-taxii] Use of well_known

On 12 October 2016 at 09:29, Trey Darley <trey@kingfisherops.com> wrote:
The solution being proposed is an SRV record (to discover the TAXII
host) AND a TXT record (to discover the corresponding URI).

I sincerely hope not. One or the other is fine - there are, as I discussed, different trade-offs. Both gives you the disadvantages of both, but doesn't multiply the benefits.

Dave.
--

Dave Cridland

+448454681066

Surevine

Participate | Collaborate | Innovate

Surevine Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 06726289. Mailing Address : PO Box 1136, Guildford GU1 9ND
If you think you have received this message in error, please notify us.