cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] My opinion piece mentioning STIX-TAXII

This is our desire and goal.  However, there are some steps along the way, let me illustrate two of them...

1) How to you make the shared CTI machine actionable for any arbitrary STIX 1.2 document today. Hint, think through what you would need to do in code to make this happen.

2) How do you know for sure that you can trust the CTI you are openly getting?  Or how do you now the CTI is even valid?  Open public sharing is a two edged sword without validation, verification, and assessment.

Thanks,

Bret

Bret Jordan CISSP
Blue Coat Systems