cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Vote NO on JSON - Vote YES on JSON-LD and here is why...

I look forward to your CISO and analyst contacts actively engaging in the CTI community!

Aharon

From: <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Shawn Riley <shawn.p.riley@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, November 23, 2015 at 6:29 AM
To: Trey Darley <trey@soltra.com>
Cc: "cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org" <cti-users@lists.oasis-open.org>

Since I have a few hundred CISOs and even more CTI analysts directly connected on LinkedIn they are being sent information directly to make them aware of this vote and the additional risk posed by moving to JSON. They deserve to be educated and notified.

It was the same list of developers who also agreed to listen to a JSON-LD presentation with real-world examples but have decided to push ahead and force the vote for JSON without giving the JSON-LD advocates the opportunity to present their case.

Thanks,
Shawn

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 6:23 AM, Trey Darley <trey@soltra.com> wrote:
On 23.11.2015 06:16:18, Shawn Riley wrote:
> I have not seen a single CISO or CTI Analyst endorsement. I do see
> the list of developers, engineers, etc. endorsements you provided.
> Thanks! I stand by my post.

Sean -

OASIS is a democratic standards body. Decision-making is driven by the
consensus that emerges from OASIS members with voting rights. The
cti-users list is for random interested parties. The cti list is for
OASIS members with voting rights. If a CISO or CTI Analyst out there
cares deeply, it is incumbent upon them to join OASIS as a voting
member and make their voice heard as part of the democratic process.

--
Cheers,
Trey