cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Vote NO on JSON - Vote YES on JSON-LD and here is why...

Just a quick reminder, the default way OBP with its semantic ontologies and serializations visualizes the OBP data is in a labeled directed-graph which is how humans think about data. The Soltra slide showing how human's visualize CTI data is a human drawn labeled directed-graph that is 99% identical to how the technology would present OBP data to humans.