cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Vote NO on JSON - Vote YES on JSON-LD and here is why...

On 30.11.2015 16:45:51, Trey Darley wrote:
> On 26.11.2015 05:17:33, Jerome Athias wrote:
> >
> > And those who are not happy with JSON will leave or "fork".
> >

> OASIS is a standards body in which decisions are made by voting. There
> are *always* minority voices disagreeing with particular decisions
> taken in democratic communities.

Hi, Jerome -

My tone in that last mail was harsh. While I feel the point I was
trying to make is valid, I sincerely apologize for my tone. The mail
was written in haste at a conference; I should have taken a moment
longer to review it.

Ideally all our proceedings would be collegial. In this case I
inadvertently undermined that spirit of collegiality we aspire to and
for that I ask both your forgiveness and that of the entire CTI
community.

--
Cheers,
Trey