cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Vote NO on JSON - Vote YES on JSON-LD and here is why...

On 26.11.2015 05:17:33, Jerome Athias wrote:

> And those who are not happy with JSON will leave or "fork".

OASIS is a standards body in which decisions are made by voting. There
are *always* minority voices disagreeing with particular decisions
taken in democratic communities.

You're prepared to "take your ball and go home" over the JSON issue.
Fine.

Assuming for the sake of discussion that we all swing your way on this
issue, in what fantasy world are all *future* OASIS CTI decisions
guaranteed to be to your liking? Are we as a community to tremble in
fear lest perchance we one day take a decision that you disapprove of
and "poof!", Jerome's out?! No, that would be silly.

--
Cheers,
Trey