cti-users message

Subject: Re: [cti-users] Cybox modelling for Company/ Organisation details

Conrad,

Welcome!
What you are looking for would be "covered" in STIX standard
Information/Data Model as "Identity" in current Draft version.
Identity covers "Organization or Person".

Meantime, it has been suggested to investigate use of a higher
(abstracted) approach for representing (and linking/creating
relationship with) "Assets" (as for example, illustrated in Asset
Identification (AI) https://scap.nist.gov/specifications/ai/ )

If using version 1.X (i.e. v1.2), this is covered by the use of OASIS
CIQ. (NB: OASIS CIQ is also what is used in AI. NB2: "Organization" is
called "Organisation" in it)

I hope it helps